Sentosa Merlion 20% off Sentosa Merlion (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 31 Mar 2020
Designed by Australian sculptor James Martin and built in 1995, the $8 million statue in Sentosa is the tallest Merlion in Singapore.
The 37m-tall Merlion houses exhibits such as a three-dimensional animated story of how Sang Nila Utama discovered Singapore.
Until it closes, Singapore residents can pay discounted prices of $7.50 (for adults) and $6.20 (for children) to visit it. Local seniors aged 60 and above will get free entry simply by flashing their NRIC at the entrance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotion is valid upon payment made with a valid UOB Credit/ Debit Card
- Promotion is valid from 15 May 2019 to 31 March 2020
- Promotional tickets can be purchased at Singapore Cable Car/ Sentosa Merlion/Wings of Time Ticketing counters or online at http://1fabergroup.com/UOB
- Promotion is valid for the purchase of up to 6 Cable Car, Merlion, and Wings of Time tickets each per transaction.
- Promotion is only applicable to prevailing standard rate tickets
- All completed and confirmed transactions cannot be canceled, refunded or amended
- Promotion is not valid with other promotions, discounts, or privileges
- Promotional tickets purchased or redeemed are only valid for same-day use
- Mount Faber Leisure Group reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice provided that the promotion is not effectively canceled