Exclusively for UOB Visa Cardmembers: Complimentary main course with min. spend of S$70 for the table
United Overseas Bank (“UOB”) was incorporated on 6 August 1935 as the United Chinese Bank. Founded by Datuk Wee Kheng Chiang, the Bank catered mainly to the Fujian community in its early years. ... Over the years, UOB has grown from strength to strength. Through a series of acquisitions, it is now a leading bank in Asia.
Terms & Conditions :
Cardmember to quote Visa offer at point of ordering.
- *Only 1 Complimentary Main Course per table, regardless of no. of Visa cardmembers.
- *Min. 2 diners with min. spend of S$70 per table.
- *Applicable to dine in only and no splitting of bills.
- *Not applicable on the eve or and on Public Holidays, during Lunar New Year or other similar festive celebratory dates including New Year's Day, Valentine's Day & Good Friday.
- *Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, special offers, on going promotions, vouchers and/or privilege cards. *For multiple Main Courses ordered, the Main Course of the lowest value will be complimentary.