1 dines free with every 2 paying adults for Anchan Thai buffet dinner, Pan Pacific Hotel
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a wholly-owned hotel subsidiary of Singapore-listed UOL Group Limited, one of Asia’s most established hotel and property companies with an outstanding portfolio of investment and development properties.
Headquarted in Singapore, Pan Pacific Hotels Group owns and/or manages close to 50 hotels, resorts and serviced suites including those under development in 29 cities across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
Voted “Best Regional Hotel Chain” by readers in Asia from 2017 to 2019, Pan Pacific Hotels Group comprises three brands - Pan Pacific, PARKROYAL COLLECTION and PARKROYAL.
Sincerity is the hallmark of Pan Pacific Hotels Group. The Group is known to its guests, partners, associates and owners for its sincerity in people and the sense of confidence which alleviates the stresses of today’s complex world.
UOB DINING PRIVILEGES' GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full payment must be made with a UOB Credit or Debit Card, unless otherwise stated.
- All UOB Cardmembers are eligible for the offers, subject to the merchant’s acceptance of Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard®, American Express®, China Union Pay or Japan Credit Bureau, unless otherwise stated.
- All promotions are valid for UOB Credit and Debit Cards issued in the following countries but not limited to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia, unless otherwise stated.
- Complimentary item must be equal or lesser value of the item purchased.
- All participating merchant’s outlets reserve the right to replace complimentary items with another item or similar value.
- All promotions are valid for dine-in only and is not applicable for takeaways.
- All promotions are limited to one redemption per UOB Credit or Debit Card, per table, per bill. No splitting of table or bill is allowed.
- Discounts, vouchers and privileges, including the Birthday Treat, are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash, credit or kind, in full or in part.
- All feedback regarding the outlets, food, drinks and/or service related to the offers should be directed to the merchant’s outlet immediately.
- Promotion code, if applicable, must be entered prior to completing the purchase at checkout. Promotions cannot be claimed after the purchase is completed.
- All promotions are not valid on eve of and on Public Holidays and special occasions (e.g. 15 days of Chinese New Year, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day etc) unless otherwise stated.
- All promotions are not valid in conjunction with other offers, discounts, promotions, e-vouchers, e-coupons, privileges or purchase of gift certificates, set menus, special menus, membership privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotions listed, where applicable, are in Singapore Dollar Currency, unless otherwise stated.
- All promotions may be subject to prevailing government taxes and service charges where applicable. For promotions with a minimum purchase requirement, the minimum purchase amount does not take into account of taxes and fees, including but not limited to shipping and handling, unless otherwise stated.
- All promotions are subject to the individual merchant’s terms and conditions. UOB Cardmembers are advised to check with the relevant merchant(s) concerned.
- Information is correct at time of publish. UOB makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied, and accepts no responsibility or liability for the completeness or accuracy of the information.
- UOB assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the offers, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing, technical hardware or software breakdown, malfunctions or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, or lost or unavailable network connections, or any notice that is lost or misdirected, which may affect a Cardmember’s eligibility in the offers.
- UOB makes no representation to the quality or performance of the goods and services provided by the merchant in connection with the offers. UOB will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption of the offer or usage of the goods and services.
- UOB is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute about the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the merchant.
- UOB reserves the right to vary or amend the terms and conditions governing the promotions without notice, or withdraw or discontinue the offers at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
- For more information on the promotions, UOB Cardmembers are advised to visit www.uobgroup.com/dining or call UOB Call Centre Service (24 hours) at 1800 222 2121.
The terms and conditions governing the promotions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and all UOB Cardmembers who participate in the promotions shall be deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.