Receive a S$10 return voucher with any amount spent at Gyu-Kaku (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 30 Apr 2020
Gyu-Kaku, meaning "Horn of the Bull" in Japanese, provides the authentic Japanese yakiniku (grilled barbecue) dining experience where customers share premium cooked meats over a flaming charcoal grill, while sipping on Japanese sake, shochu, and frosty cold beers.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid daily, from 1 May 2019 to 30 April 2020.
- Valid at all Gyu-Kaku Singapore outlets, visit www.gyu-kaku.com.sg for full outlet listings and addresses.
- To receive the voucher, payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
- Voucher can only be used on the next visit, and original voucher must be presented before payment.
- Voucher is valid for two months from the date of issue indicated. Strictly no extension of validity date is allowed.
- To redeem the voucher, a minimum spend of S$80 in a single receipt excluding service charge and prevailing GST, must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
- Voucher is not valid on eve of and public holidays and special occasions (e.g. Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day).
- Limited to one voucher redemption per table per bill. No splitting of bills allowed.
- Voucher is neither refundable nor exchangeable for cash or other products and services
- Merchant's terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for details.
- OCBC reserves the right to amend the conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offer. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
- OCBC's decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.