25% off Food & Beverage bill at Fairmont Singapore, Szechuan Court (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 31 Jul 2020
At Fairmont, our passion is to connect our guests to the very best of our destinations. From the beaches of Hawaii and Bermuda to the deserts of the United Arab Emirates to the heart of London, our hotels offer guests extraordinary places, created by combining unique architecture and structure, expressive decor and artistry, and magnificent features. Add great service, and the result is an unforgettable guest experience.
We’re proud to welcome you to our collection, which includes some of the most iconic hotels in the world, including The Plaza in New York, The Savoy in London, Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai and Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Québec City. We invite you to think of these, or any of our 70 hotels around the world, as your home base for all of your adventures.
80 Bras Basah Road
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid from 1 August 2019 to 31 July 2020.
- Not valid on eve of and public holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Formula One Weekend and the first 15 days of Lunar New Year.
- Valid for dine-in only, with a minimum of two and a maximum of five diners per bill per table.
- Offer is not applicable for reservations that are made through 3rd party online platforms such as Chope, HungryGoWhere, Quandoo & Open Table.
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit card.
- Offer is subject to service charge and prevailing GST.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
- Merchant's terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for full details.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offers.
- OCBC and the participating merchants reserve the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions without prior notice.
- OCBC's decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.