15% off dinner ala-carte food bill at 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 30 Sep 2020
You haven’t experienced the full luxury of The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore until you have dined at our signature restaurant, 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung.
Canadian chef Alvin Leung, known as the Demon Chef, is not your typical three Michelin-starred chef. Sporting his iconic blue hairstyle and tattoos, this maverick culinary craftsman found fame with the launch of his Hong Kong restaurant Bo Innovation.
The menu at 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung reveals the more subtle aspects of Chef Alvin’s epicurious genius. It showcases a fascinating array of his favourite Asian recipes inspired by his travels around Asia, particularly the cuisines of Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Chef Alvin’s creative twists on well-known Asian classics breathe new life into old, familiar recipes and inspire a fresh appreciation for the flavours and ingredients you always thought you knew.
The centrepiece of the restaurant’s open kitchen is the hot coal grill. Serving up a selection of mouth-watering meats and seafood chargrilled to perfection throughout the week, the Demon Grill is the star attraction of the not-to-be-missed Sunday Brunch.
Talking about stamping his mark, be sure to look out for Chef Alvin’s signature demon logo as you dine. It is hidden among the motif designs on all the crockery.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid from 21 October 2019 to 30 September 2020.
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit card.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for full details.
- OCBC reserves the right to amend the conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any product/service. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any product/service by any person.
- OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.
Promotions : https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/card-promotions/featured/