A complimentary BAAN signature dish with a min. spend of THB1,500 (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 31 Jul 2020
Baan Ying, the popular Thai casual dining restaurant from Bangkok, has opened in Singapore at Royal Square Novena (located in the same building as Hai Di Lao 海底捞. The family started this food business 20 years ago at Siam Square with their friends’ encouragement. The original shop was unfortunately burned down after the 2010 protests in Bangkok.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid from 1 August 2019 to 31 July 2020, unless otherwise stated.
- Exclusively for all Mastercard cards issued in Asia Pacific.
- Limited to one redemption per Mastercard card per table per bill.
- No splitting of table or bill is allowed.
- Advance reservations are recommended, unless otherwise stated. Reservations are subject to availability and not valid during special events or festive occasions (public holidays in Bangkok, Thailand).
- Any change or modification will be considered a new booking and subject to availability.
- The Mastercard card used to book the reservation must be presented upon arrival and during payment.
- Offers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Offers are subject to prevailing government taxes and service charges where applicable. For promotions with a minimum purchase requirement, the minimum purchase amount does not take into account taxes and service charges, unless otherwise stated.
- All participating merchant outlets reserve the right to replace complimentary items with another item of similar value.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
- Merchant's terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for full details.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offers.
- OCBC and the participating merchants reserve the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions without prior notice.
- OCBC's decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.
Promotions : https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/card-promotions/featured/