30 days free trial at Storyel
Valid Until 14 Oct 2020
About us :
Storytel is a digital subscription service that streams audiobooks for your mobile phone. You download an app for your mobile (iPhone and Android) and create a subscription.
Storytel was founded in 2005 by Jonas Tellander and Jon Hauksson. After the merge with Massolit Förlagsgrupp 2015 the company was listed on the stock market (Aktietorget). Today The Storytel Group consists of two business areas, Streaming and Publishing. Streaming is a subscription based service, offering audiobooks and e-books under the Storytel brand. The service is currently available in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Holland, Russia, Spain and India. Streaming also includes Mofibo, available in Denmark. The business area Publishing consists of the publishing houses Norstedts Förlagsgrupp (SE), People´s Press (DK), Rubinstein (Holland) and Storytel Publishing (Global).
Storytel is an entrepreneurial driven company that focuses on being the first and obvious choice for all audiobook lovers. Storytel strives to be the market leader within audiobook streaming and we’re constantly working on delivering the best digital book experience on the market.
• Enjoy 30 days free trial of unlimited access to over 120,000 audiobooks and e-books
To redeem the offer:
1. Download DBS Lifestyle app and search for "Storytel".
2. Tap on "Redeem Online" to reveal the unique promo code.
3. Apply the promo code when you sign up from here.
15/10/2019 to 14/10/2020
Terms and Conditions:
- S$9.90 per month commencing from the 2nd month onwards. You are free to cancel the subscription anytime.
- DBS General Promotion Terms & Conditions apply, visit www.dbs.com.sg/dbscardstnc.