10% off total bill at Merlion CafÃ© (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 31 Mar 2020
Merlion Cafe is an exquisite cafe that offers a wide selection of luscious desserts and coffees which they thoroughly prepared using the freshest and finest ingredients that will surely satisfy your cravings and taste buds.
10% off total billWith min. spend S$10
- A customer who holds a HSBC Premier MasterCard credit card issued by HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited (“HSBC”) in Singapore (such HSBC credit card, a “Card”) as a credit cardholder (as the case may be), whose credit card account (as the case may be) is in good standing with HSBC over the entire Promotional Period (as defined below) and at the time of fulfilment (as determined by HSBC at its discretion) and who fulfils these terms and conditions (such customer, a “Cardholder”) shall be eligible to participate in the promotion (“Promotion”).
- This Promotion is valid from 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotional Period”).
- The offer is not valid on the eve of Public Holidays in Singapore, Public Holidays in Singapore, blackout dates and special occasions as determined by the Merchant, unless otherwise stated.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other discounts, offers, promotions, privileges and vouchers.
- Discount is not applicable on service charge and taxes.
- All completed and confirmed transaction cannot be cancelled, refunded or amended.
- Promotion is valid for on-day usage only upon payment made and redemption (if applicable).
- Reservation is recommended. Cardholders must quote " HSBC Premier MasterCard Dining Privileges" when making reservations and prior to ordering to enjoy the offer.
- Payment must be made using a HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card.
- HSBC is not the supplier of and accepts no liability for the goods and services provided by the merchant involved in this Promotion.
- The Merchant and HSBC reserve the right to vary any of these terms and conditions, or to withdraw this Promotion, at any time in their discretion without prior notice.
- All information is accurate as at time of publishing or posting online.