10% off ala carte bill at Pan Pacific Singapore - Keyaki
Valid Until 31 Dec 2020
Perched on level four of Pan Pacific Singapore, Keyaki is an award-winning Japanese restaurant that's renowned for importing the freshest seasonal ingredients from Japan.
Helmed by Executive Chef Shinichi Nakatake, it serves a wide array of authentic and meticulously presented sashimi, sushi and teppanyaki that can be enjoyed in the main dining area or in the comforts of the private room.
MUST TRIES: The signature dishes include classic sushi and sashimi, teppanyaki and a delightful presentation of seasonal kaiseki omakase.
You can also take advantage of its customisable eight-course weekend brunch. This is accompanied with a selection of five bubblies that were carefully chosen to complement and enhance the classic Japanese fare.
10% off ala carte bill and house pour drinks- Not valid for takeaways and set menus.
- Advance reservation is required.
- A customer who holds a HSBC credit card (except HSBC Debit cards and HSBC Corporate cards) issued by HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited (“HSBC”) in Singapore (such HSBC credit card, a “Card”) as a credit cardholder (as the case may be), whose credit card account (as the case may be) is in good standing with HSBC over the entire Promotional Period (as defined below) and at the time of fulfilment (as determined by HSBC at its discretion) and who fulfils these terms and conditions (such customer, a “Cardholder”) shall be eligible to participate in the promotion (“Promotion”).
- This Promotion is valid from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotional Period”).
- The offer is not valid on the eve of Public Holidays in Singapore, Public Holidays in Singapore, blackout dates and special occasions as determined by the Merchant, unless otherwise stated.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other discounts, offers, promotions, privileges and vouchers.
- Discount is not applicable on service charge and taxes.
- Advance reservation is required and subject to availability. Cardholders must quote "HSBC Dining Privileges" when making reservations and prior to ordering to enjoy the offer.
- Payment must be made using a HSBC Credit Card.
- HSBC is not the supplier of and accepts no liability for the goods and services provided by the merchant involved in this Promotion.
- The Merchant and HSBC reserve the right to vary any of these terms and conditions, or to withdraw this Promotion, at any time in their discretion without prior notice.
- All information is accurate as at time of publishing or posting online.