10% off ala carte bill at Pan Pacific Singapore - Hai Tien Lo (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 31 Dec 2020
Seated on level three of Pan Pacific Singapore, Hai Tien Lo reinvents traditional Cantonese dining with a modern twist.
Helmed by Master Chef Lai Tong Ping, this award-winning restaurant seats 164 guests who can enjoy age-old recipes and contemporary Cantonese cuisine while enjoying the luxurious furnishing.
The health-conscious will also be delighted to know that brown rice is not offered as a subsitute to white rice at no additional costs.
10% off ala carte bill and house pour drinks- Not valid for takeaways and set menus.
- Advance reservation is required.
- The Offers are not valid on eve of Public Holidays in Singapore, Public Holidays in Singapore, blackout dates and special occasions as determined by the Merchant.
- The Offers are not valid in conjunction with other promotions, privileges and vouchers.
- A customer who holds a HSBC credit and debit card (except HSBC USD card and HSBC Corporate card) issued by HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited (“HSBC”) in Singapore (such HSBC credit and debit card, a “Card”) as a credit and debit cardholder and whose credit and debit card account is in good standing with HSBC over the entire Promotional Period (as defined below) and at the time of fulfilment (as determined by HSBC at its discretion) and who fulfils these terms and conditions (such customer, a “Cardholder”) shall be eligible to participate in the promotion (“Promotion”).
- Please quote "HSBC Dining Privileges" prior to ordering.
- The discount offered under this Promotion applies to the gross total bill before service charge and other applicable government taxes at the prevailing rates.
- HSBC is not the supplier of and accepts no liability for the goods and services provided by the Merchant involved in this Promotion.
- The Merchant and HSBC reserve the right to vary any of these terms and conditions, or to withdraw this Promotion, at any time in their discretion without prior notice.
- All information is accurate as at time of publishing or posting online.