18% off total bill at Swissotel Merchant Court - Ellenborough Market Café
Valid Until 30 Dec 2020
Ellenborough Market Café offers some of the best Peranakan cuisines in Singapore, serving a fascinating collection of dishes that are suitable for casual dining and group gatherings. From savoury a la carte dishes to delectable buffet spread, its extensive menu is reflective of the restaurant’s efforts to cater to every palate.
Nestled along the banks of Singapore River, Ellenborough Market Café showcases the best of Peranakan flavours and tantalising delights inspired from Asian and International recipes. It provides a nice and tranquil environment to make sure guests are comfortable while indulging in a delicious and satisfying meal.
Enjoy a sumptuous selection of dishes and a splendid international spread with the best ingredients the restaurant has to offer.
18% off total bill- Valid for lunch and dinner from Monday to Sunday.
- Not valid for alchohol.
- Valid up to a maximum of 10 diners.
- Not valid on eve of Public Holidays in Singapore, Public Holidays in Singapore and special occasions including Chinese New Year Eve (24 January 2020), Valentine’s Day (14 February 2020), Mother’s Day (10 May 2020) and Father’s Day (21 June 2020).
- Advance reservation is required at least one day in advance.
- The terms and conditions of the Offer shall be as follows:
- The Offers are not valid on eve of Public Holidays, Public Holidays, blackout dates and special occasions determined by the hotel.
- The Offers are not valid in conjunction with other discounts, offers, promotions, privileges and vouchers.
- A customer who holds a HSBC credit and debit card (except HSBC USD card and HSBC Corporate card) issued by HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited (“HSBC”) in Singapore (such HSBC credit and debit card, a “Card”) as a credit and debit cardholder and whose credit and debit card account is in good standing with HSBC over the entire Promotional Period (as defined below) and at the time of fulfilment (as determined by HSBC at its discretion) and who fulfils these terms and conditions (such customer, a “Cardholder”) shall be eligible to participate in the promotion (“Promotion”).
- This Promotion is valid from 1 January to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotional Period”).
- HSBC is not the supplier of and accepts no liability for the goods and services provided by the Merchant involved in this Promotion.
- The Merchant and HSBC reserve the right to vary any of these terms and conditions, or to withdraw this Promotion, at any time in their discretion without prior notice.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for full details
- The merchant and HSBC’s decision on all matters relating to privileges, terms and conditions in this promotion for Window on the Park will be final and binding on all participants
- All information is accurate as at time of publishing or posting online.