10% off food bill with a min. spend of THB800 at Kay Boutique Breakfast (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 31 Jul 2020
Kay's Boutique Breakfast is a cafe near Victory Monument, that doesn't just offer a great breakfast selection, but also a majestic photo-op: a huge corridor of sweet pink flowers that looks right out of Wonderland.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid from 1 August 2019 to 31 July 2020, unless otherwise stated.
- Exclusively for all Mastercard cards issued in Asia Pacific excluding Thailand issued Mastercard cards.
- Limited to one redemption per Mastercard card per table per bill.
- No splitting of table or bill is allowed.
- Advance reservations are recommended, unless otherwise stated. Reservations are subject to availability and not valid during special events or festive occasions (public holidays in Bangkok, Thailand).
- Any change or modification will be considered a new booking and subject to availability.
- The Mastercard card used to book the reservation must be presented upon arrival and during payment.
- Offers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Offers are subject to prevailing government taxes and service charges where applicable. For promotions with a minimum purchase requirement, the minimum purchase amount does not take into account taxes and service charges, unless otherwise stated.
- All participating merchant outlets reserve the right to replace complimentary items with another item of similar value.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
- Merchant's terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for full details.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any aspect of the offers.
- OCBC and the participating merchants reserve the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions without prior notice.
- OCBC's decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants