Get RM300 Instant Rebate with purchase of Dyson V11™ Absolute+ in a single receipt (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 30 Jun 2020
A new idea
In 1978, James Dyson became frustrated with his vacuum cleaner’s diminishing performance. Taking it apart, he discovered that its bag was clogging with dust, causing suction to drop. He’d recently built an industrial cyclone tower for his factory that separated paint particles from the air using centrifugal force. But could the same principle work in a vacuum cleaner?
He set to work. Five years and 5,127 prototypes later, he had invented the world’s first bagless vacuum cleaner.
Today, there are Dyson machines in over 65 countries around the world. Dyson has grown from one man and one idea to a technology company with over 1,000 engineers worldwide. But it doesn’t stand still. At its core is an ever-growing team of engineers and scientists. More ideas. More invention.
Research, Design & Development
All the initial research, design and development of Dyson technologies is done at the Dyson headquarters in Malmesbury, England. It’s here that James Dyson and his team of engineers are hard at work every day, constantly finding ways to make things work better.
Terms & Conditions
1. Offers are not applicable with any other on-going promotions, privilege cards, offers and/or discounts except for simultaneous use herein.
2. Payment must be made with HSBC/HSBC Amanah debit/credit card/-i.
3. For Offer I, each HSBC/HSBC Amanah Cardholder is only entitled to only RM300 Instant Rebate per transaction.
4. For Offer II, each HSBC/HSBC Amanah Cardholder is only entitled to only RM500 Instant Rebate per transaction.
5. Splitting of bills is not allowed.
6. Offers are on first come first served basis and while stock last.
7. Offer are applicable at Dyson Demo (The Gardens Mall) and Dyson Demo (the Mall, Mid Valley Southkey) only.
8. These offers may be subject to applicable tax, if any.
9. Dyson Terms & Conditions apply.
Link Promotion: https://sp.hsbc.com.my/