Get a Complimentary Woven Bag (worth RM199) with purchase of One Dyson Supersonicâ„¢ hair dryer (Black/Purple) at Dyson. (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 30 Jun 2020
A new idea
In 1978, James Dyson became frustrated with his vacuum cleaner’s diminishing performance. Taking it apart, he discovered that its bag was clogging with dust, causing suction to drop. He’d recently built an industrial cyclone tower for his factory that separated paint particles from the air using centrifugal force. But could the same principle work in a vacuum cleaner?
He set to work. Five years and 5,127 prototypes later, he had invented the world’s first bagless vacuum cleaner.
Today, there are Dyson machines in over 65 countries around the world. Dyson has grown from one man and one idea to a technology company with over 1,000 engineers worldwide. But it doesn’t stand still. At its core is an ever-growing team of engineers and scientists. More ideas. More invention.
Research, Design & Development
All the initial research, design and development of Dyson technologies is done at the Dyson headquarters in Malmesbury, England. It’s here that James Dyson and his team of engineers are hard at work every day, constantly finding ways to make things work better.
Terms & Conditions
1. Offer is not applicable with any other on-going promotions, privilege cards, offers and/or discounts.
2. Payment must be made with HSBC/HSBC Amanah debit/credit card/-i.
3. The Complimentary Woven Bag is not exchangeable for cash or other products.
4. Each HSBC/HSBC Amanah Cardholder is only entitled to only Complimentary Woven Bag per receipt.
5. Offer is on first come first served basis and while stock last.
6. Offer is applicable to all Dyson outlets.
7. These offers may be subject to applicable tax, if any.
8. Dyson Terms & Conditions apply.
Link Promotion: https://sp.hsbc.com.my/