Enjoy additional 10% OFF at Solvil et Titus watches (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 31 Oct 2020
Solvil et Titus, a legendary name in Swiss watchmaking, was founded in 1887 by Paul Bernard Ditisheim (1868-1945), long revered as the originator of modern chronometry. “Solvil” refers to the village of Sonvilier on the Swiss side of the Jura Mountains, where a factory produced meticulously crafted watch components; while “Titus” pays tribute to the Roman emperor in the first century AD.
Terms & Conditions
1. Offers are valid on normal priced item only and not valid with any other on-going promotions, offers, loyalty programs and/or vouchers except for simultaneous use with offer II.
2. Payment must be made with HSBC/HSBC Amanah debit/credit card/-I.
3. Offer I is only applicable to The OBAKU watch model V226LXVNMN-R and is subject to availability on a first come first served basis.
4. Offer II is not valid with any normal priced items except for simultaneous use with offer I
5. City Chain reserves the right to replace the OBAKU model V226LXVNMN-R with any item of equivalent value at anytime and without any prior notice.
6. Offers are applicable to all City Chain outlets in Malaysia except Genting Highlands Premium Outlet and Johor Premium Outlet.
7. These offers may be subject to applicable tax, if any.
8. City Chain Terms & Conditions apply.