Enjoy 15% OFF* normal priced footwear at Crocs (*Promo Expired)
Valid Until 31 Aug 2020
Crocs, Inc. is an American company, based in Niwot, Colorado, that distributes and once manufactured foam clog shoes. Crocs was founded by Lyndon "Duke" Hanson, and George Boedecker Jr. to produce and distribute a foam clog design acquired from a company called Foam Creations. The shoe was originally developed as a boating shoe. The first model produced by Crocs, the Beach, was unveiled in 2002 at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show in Florida, and sold out the 200 pairs produced at that time. It has since sold 300 million pairs of shoes.
- Terms & Conditions
1. Offer is not valid with any other on-going promotions, offers, loyalty programs, vouchers and/or discounts
2. Payment must be made with HSBC/HSBC Amanah debit/credit card/-I.
3. This offer may be subject to applicable tax, if any.
4. Offer is applicable to all Crocs Concept Store in Malaysia
5. Crocs Terms & Conditions apply.