Enjoy 10% OFF* normal priced items with minimum spend of RM350 in a single receipt at Zsiska & Nature Bijoux
Valid Until 30 Sep 2020
Siska Schippers was born in Amsterdam and worked as a European gold and silversmith before she decided to make handmade resin jewellery, home decor, and gifts under the ZSISKA brand. Siska decided to move to Thailand in the 90s to further study the materials being used. Siska started to work with resin in a studio in Cha-Am, a small town two hours south of Bangkok, where she employed fourteen women. It took several years to get used to the resin; the team learned to master the material through trial and error. The fourteen women with whom Siska started the company still work for ZSISKA today. Most of their family members and children joined the company in a later stage.
ZSISKA has become an international brand. The small studio in Cha-am made place for a professional jewellery factory close to Cha-Am and now employs nearly 100 people. Siska still manages the design team and continues making inspiring and beautiful jewellery.
Terms & Conditions
1. Offer is not valid with any other on-going promotions, offers, loyalty programs, vouchers and/or discounts.
2. Payment must be made with HSBC/HSBC Amanah debit/credit card/-I.
3. Offer is applicable to all Zsiska & Nature Bijoux outlets in Malaysia.
4. Splitting of bills is not allowed.
5. This Offer may be subject to applicable tax, if any.
6. Zsiska & Nature Bijoux Terms & Conditions apply.